Robust Permit Management
TickeTrak’s robust permit management allows you to pre-validate permits for eligible people by creating people groups. You can create an unlimited number of people groups
Examples of people groups include students or faculty/staff and guest. Subgroups are used to provide a finer definition. In the Student group, for example, class level or dorm can be specified
Some of the things you can configure with the people groups include:
- Assign permit types by people groups
- Specify the number of vehicles allowed by people group
- Apply discounts to a people group
- Assign different rate codes to different people groups
- Assign payment types to people groups, such as payroll deduction for faculty/staff
Those are just a few of the possibilities. As you can see, the permit system with people groups is very customizable
Flexible Parking Enforcement
TickeTrak’s flexible parking enforcement lets you configure your parking enforcement to your specific business rules
- Use a vehicle-mounted or handheld LPR solution for easy and accurate enforcement
- Our mobile enforcement application is easy, user-friendly, and intuitive
- Many integrations are provided, so everything works together seamlessly
- Intuitive reports are included with your system
Friendly Customer Portal
Your community needs a simple way to:
- Acquire and pay for permits
- Pay tickets
- Appeal tickets
Customize your portal
- Customize your portal with your colors and logos
- Create your custom headers and footers with the easy-to-use editor, which also allows for HTML formatting
- Single sign-on (SSO) is available to make it easier and more secure to access the portal
Business Intelligence Dashboards
Make informed decisions with interactive business intelligence dashboards that give you a Skyview picture of your organization.
- Skyview lets administrators and managers present data instantly and visually to your organization’s decision-makers
- With the Skyview dashboard, you can visually track and analyze your key performance indicators
- Parking enforcement, permit management, and financial data are presented in real-time to complement the data provided in TickeTrak
- The user-friendly dashboard in the Skyview business intelligence tool is accessible to you and your organization anywhere
- Point the handheld at the license plate, and automatically capture the plate information anywhere in the application that requires plate data, such as tickets, timed parking, and parking rights
- Reduce data entry errors by scanning and reading license plates and comparing them to scoff and permit lists
- Integrate the handheld with vehicle-mounted LPR systems to quickly issue tickets identified for enforcement from an LPR system
Need a way to report on your data? Reports can easily be created with the user-friendly report writer in TickeTrak
- Create your own report or choose from a large number of pre-defined reports with more being added all the time
- Reports may be exported to PDF, Excel, and CSV
- Unlimited customizable letters and correspondence
Extensive Partner Integrations
Want to use a variety of solutions and need them to work together? You can choose what works best for you, and Cardinal Tracking will integrate your choices for a seamless solution
Parking Integrations Include:
- Parking Rights
- Permit Fulfillment
- Access Control
- Student Records Systems
- Payment Processor
- License Plate Recognition (LPR)
- Central Cashiering Vendors
- Other Enforcement Solutions
- Red Light Cameras
And we’re adding more all the time!
Hosted in the Cloud
Spending all your budget and resources on expensive hardware? Cloud Hosting with Cardinal Tracking can save you time and money.
- Keeps your data safe and secure.
- A dedicated single-tenant virtual machine architecture that ensures only your agency is accessing your data.
- Real-time mirrored servers and alternate physical data center locations.
- 99.99% uptime and multiple backups that are encrypted and stored off-site.
- Cardinal Tracking deploys software application updates.
- Cardinal Tracking certifies and applies operating system patches and updates.
- Scalable and green energy compliant.
- Accessible any time from any customer IT-approved workstation using a standard web browser.
- Your data – you own it. No two customers share the same server and you will never have to pay fees to get your data.
- No hidden fees. Additional resource requirements (data storage, memory) are priced upfront.
Just fill out the form and our staff will reach out to you to learn more about your needs and schedule a personalized demo.